Saturday, April 9, 2011

....Not Another Picture

I love to take pictures and I am all about people - I love to have pictures of my friends and family.  Most of the time I hear "Not another picture - really Cheryl...."Typically I have a camera with me - wherever I am.  I also display lots of pictures in our home.  I have taken pictures all of my life.  The first picture reminds me of the 100s I have from growing up.  I even "made" a camera as a science fair project once - it took pretty neat pictures too!



My friend Debra with me in my kitchen - a favorite place for us.  I did edit the picture to look like a 1960s photo - if it would have been possible - she would have been my friend since 1960 -



The Groves' & The McCoys - I cannot even begin to list all the wonderful memories that we have!






Always, May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment