Monday, November 6, 2017

Why Blog?

This is simply beyond ridiculous that I have neglected this blog.  There is truly no excuse - and really no reason - I just simply haven't taken time to write.

Perhaps if I put a challenge in black and white it will help.

I will share a blog entry every Monday (well maybe...)

There it is.  I actually have one more commitment to share....

I will share a blog entry on the "Mimi4Three" site too (hopefully)!

Truth be known - I actually have one more place that I will write and it will be just a little different than this one.


I know that sounds completely chaotic - and there is some truth to that I am sure.  Because quite honestly - chaos is actually my friend.  I enjoy a life with some craziness.  I do have to be careful that I don't let the crazy overtake me but writing 3 times a week it not going to overtake me.  Challenges are good reminders for me to be productive.

Just a quick thought for you today -

Are you familiar with The Enneagram?  If you follow me on Instagram (drcherylcannongroves) - I posted yesterday about my recent experience with The Enneagram.  It is certainly worth considering and it has helped me come to the conclusion that I needed the challenges/goals/plans that began this entry.



We have been enjoying our wonderful family over the last months that I haven't written.  What a blessed bunch we are!












Always, May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment