Saturday, February 4, 2012

Labels, pages, formatting - I am clueless!


Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
Romans 12:13
This whole blog thing is just a self taught process for me.  I really have no clue what I am doing in terms of formatting these pages and such.  I read other blogs - and try to copy some of the formatting but I am really clueless.  So today when I wanted to start sharing recipes and such - I tried to create a page for this - but that wasn't really what I wanted so I am just going to do an entry each time I want to share a recipe- and I will just "label" it so that you can find the recipes if you like!!!

My favorite recipes began in this recipe notebook that I got when I got married ......


Our favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Patsy Dollar is the mom of 2 of my students - Toby and Ryan.  I remember the boys bringing her chocolate chip cookies to school for "Cultural Events".  They are so wonderful!  We have adapted over the years - my boys do not like nuts so ours do not have pecans - and now I make them in my Pampered Chef baking stone and have chocolate chip bar cookies.  


We finally purchased a house warming gift using our Williams-Sonoma gift card (yes we received the card in 2005!) - anyway - here is what I bought:

I LOVE eggs!



Beer Bread - so good with just about any evening meal (steaks, grilled chicken) - the "sr" is for self rising flour.  I also do not recommend using dark beer - just regular is best.






Always, May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment