Tuesday, October 16, 2012

At the Top of My Lungs....

I can shout - there is no doubt if you have ever sat anywhere remotely near me at a sporting event.  Particularly one where my boys were part of the team.

At times - this is how I remember them best...





The frame between their pictures has the scripture from Isaiah 40:31.  I remember buying that print so long ago - probably when those class pictures were taken.

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles...

So while we wait.......

One of my favorite ways to "wait" is by listening to Christian music - particularly in my car.  That started oh so many years ago - not so much in our cars but in our churches.  For me being a part of a Christian lifestyle has forever been who I am.

My mom keeps a bunch of stuff - and I am so Thankful.  I have this box under my bed and she gathered the items just for me.




Yes that is a CB radio mic - LOVE IT!  but also notice the Bible....and in the back of the Bible I wrote:


Top of My Lungs by Phillips, Craig, and Dean - You tube link for the song....

Words of worship
Rise like a river within me
Thoughts to express are so many
I want to bless you God
Can't be silent,
I think of the mercies you show me
My lips begin overflowing.
Great is your Love
Such gratitude, for all that You do.
Jesus to you

At the Top of My Lungs
I will sing Hallelujah
you're the one who saved me
The one who gave me
This life I live
For Evermore.....

I'm not ashamed. 
I'll praise your name
let the whole world know!!
I love you Lord, I love you Lord!


I am saving stuff for Lance and Corey too.  I hope they will find as much joy as I have opening boxes years after I used those items on a daily basis.  I was baptized the following Sunday in my church in Perrin.  I loved growing up in church - I love church.

But most of all....

I need him (you) so,
I don't care who knows
from the depths of my soul,

At the Top of My Lungs









Always, May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment