Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Do Love to Cook

One of these days I am going to have enough time to do all of these projects I have in my brain...... Well maybe not - but there are a few that I really must accomplish.  One of those is a cookbook.  I have been taking pictures for a while for my cookbook.  But for now - I have posted some recipes in this blog - over on the Recipes I Love page....

Speaking of cookbooks..... I have so  many!  I need to count them -

This is the cabinet where I keep "most" of my cookbooks - you can only see the front row
- there are more behind!

A gift from my mother in law many years ago - one of my most favorites.

This cookbook is from the owner of a tea room in Frederickburg - wonderful book!

I have more on a book shelf in my office - "Food that says welcome" is a great book to read when thinking of having people in your home, "The Paleo Answer" notice the lose weight part.... and "Mom's very best recipes" - I LOVE the Gooseberry cookbooks - I have several!

I even have an autographed cookbook!













Enjoy - I have only posted a few recipes - but I will post more!




Always, May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14.

1 comment: