Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brownies..... & PB Cookies....

I love brownies.  I am not a real big sweet eater but brownies I love.  That was a difficult item to give up when I decided that Gluten Free was for Me!

I have tried a couple of brands - they were okay but last night I made these:

Okay - I realize this says "Yellow Cake Mix" but Betty Crocker has a brownie mix - it is perfect!  I have already thrown the box away when I decided to write....


So - I made the Betty Crocker Brownie mix last evening.  Even my Anti - GF men in my life thought they were good - I added some Reese's peanut butter cups to the batter - but even without that they would be wonderful.

So thankful!

-----------------------------------

Update (this recipe is over on my favorite recipe page too...)


My bestest GF friend just sent me this PB Cookie Recipe
1 cup peanut butter
½ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 egg slightly beaten
Cream PB and sugars 2 3 minutes.  Add egg and keep mixing then add soda it will be crumbly.  Make one inch balls bake on a stone at 300 or 310 for at least 10-12 minutes Jamie cooked hers for almost 20 minutes when cookies start to crack and are golden they are ready!  You can also do the crisscross fork thing to  make them look like real PB cookies ~~~~~~ yes no flour!






Always, May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment