Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Delicious.... I am trying something new...

I have seen another blogger use the "delicious" website quite often to share links and such - I am going to try it - for now the main topic of conversation in my head is gluten free.  It is none the less a constant battle.... I am quite the whiner - really I am - I probably don't show it in front others quite so much - but get me at home and some days I just melt.  Today was one of those evenings.  I finally walked to my mom & dad's house to change my attitude.

It helped ..... a bit.

Anyway - so I thought I would try sharing "delicious" with you - let's see if it works.  If it does this could be a really cool way to share websites and such that we find - about a whole host of topics!  This link happens to be about gluten free so you may not want to stay around - but I will be creating another stack soon!

Delicious_Links_

So try going to that link and see what you find.  It is a pretty neat website.  The statement on their home page is:


Welcome to Delicious!
Delicious helps you find cool stuff and collect it for easy sharing. Dig into stacks created by the community, and then build your own!









When I think of "delicious" I think of food - almost immediately!  Here are some pictures of delicious dishes and the recipes are featured on my page "Recipes I LOVE!"



This is the Overnight Crunch Coffee Cake












My favorite kind of pork sausage....




One of my favorite seasonings....





Below is Kale with sweet red peppers & onions -




Finally - a picture of one Kale chip!  They are so good - one would never have only one!










Always, May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment