Wednesday, November 5, 2014

More than one....

There is more than one place to write!

I have another blog - it is a bit different - my goal is for it to be more devotional in nature - more specific about Biblical studies rather than whatever event in my life I want to share with you ....

Which lately has not been very many....

We are loving every moment of Graham Steer Football.  I wonder just how many times I have said that!!

I created a notebook for my dad to have to look through - primarily on Friday evenings when we are at football games.  My dad always called me his "favorite daughter".  Yes - of course - I am the only daughter.

My dad is doing well.  Sometimes I wonder how to answer the question "How's your dad?"  My dad is different but yet he is the same - he is sick but yet he is well - he is human but yet he receives God's grace.  And that last part is the part I remember EVERY time I see him.  He never shows unhappiness even though I know that if he completely could verbalize his living arrangements he would not be very happy with me, he is physically doing just fine and holding his own, and every day he shows and voices his love for Jesus.  I simply cannot ask for anything more.  He is a living example of God's Grace.

Me & my dad taken rather recently....

While it is busy - it is also so much fun to have teenagers in our home.  Spaghetti Lunch on Fridays has become the best time.  

Nephew Three (far right) with Grandson in the middle.
I think he is LOVING being with the Graham Steers!



Would you like to follow my "other blog"? Here's the link...... Cheryl's Other Blog







Always, May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment